- Mdina, the Old Capital city of Malta. Referred by many as the silent city, Mdina, witnessed many dark events throughout the course of history. Being an important hub for centuries, one can find various interesting sites around it, many of which have been forgotten in the folds of time. Our all new Mdina tour will guide you through the dark streets of the City but then, we will move out in the surrounding countryside towards the most important sites in Malta’s dark history. We will visit abandoned burial sites, crime scenes and haunted buildings.Transport for the visiting of sites within the tour is included in the price. The price also includes 18% VAT (tax).
This is not the normal walking tour, we advise:
- You wear adequate footware for rough and uneven terrain
- This tour visits dark sites: We will provide candles but feel free to get your own light source
- Our tours are based on respect towards others and different beliefs, responsible behaviour is expected
- This tour is not adequate for expectant mothers, people with heart conditions or those having mobility issues
- Come at your own risk!